Another lazy green veggie dish!
To say that bok choy makes a regular appearance in my kitchen is an understatement—it’s one of those veggies that’s almost always there in my fridge, all the time. Both the husband and I love it—the husband actually does love the taste of bok choy, and I love them as they’re easy to cook and relatively cheap too.
This dish is another lazy cooking as it doesn’t require any stir-frying.
Cooks in 5 minutes
- bok choy (you can use as much or as little as you want)
- sesame oil (1 tablespoon, depending on how much bok choy you have)
- oyster sauce (1 tablespoon or so)
- fried shallots (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and blanch the bok choy for 30 seconds.
- Take the bok choy from the pot and put into a bowl. Add oyster sauce and sesame oil. Coat well.
- Garnish with fried shallots and enjoy!